SAP Best Practice
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software is widely utilised by multinational and mid-sized companies in industries such as finance and manufacturing to improve productivity, achieve business objectives and reduce costs. This programme is designed to train tertiary students, professionals and SAP users in industry best practice, providing hands-on experience with SAP solutions.
Participants will cover the fundaments of SAP Enterprise Solution.
- SAP ERP Basics
- Financial Accounting
- Management Accounting
- Production Planning
- Manufacturing Execution
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Describe how business processes are represented and integrated within mySAP ERP
- Apply this knowledge to SAP Best Practices
- Identify and research possible extensions of the Baseline Best Practices to meet the needs of an industry or customer
- Support mySAP ERP implementation, particularly from an overview integrative point of view, but also with a hands-on application of how mySAP ERP supports operational and analytical business tasks
3 months for each online course enrolled.
SAP Certification Test
Upon completing the course, participants will be required to register directly with SAP and take up an online examination administered by SAP.
You will gain:
- A globally recognised certificate awarded by SAP
- Recognition as a junior SAP Solution Consultant
- Access to vast resources from SAP information network
Applicants may be admitted into either programme if they meet one of the following requirements:
- A recognised Bachelor’s degree or Professional qualification with a minimum of two years of management or professional experience.
- For applicants without a recognised Bachelors degree or Professional qualification a minimum of three years of management or professional experience is required.
- Fresh graduates and other applicants who do not satisfy any of the above criteria will require an interview and may be enrolled on a case-to-case basis.
Candidates may commence their SAP programme at anytime.
Candidate is required to select this SAP track and ONE U21Global course, consistent with your background and experience.
All payment must be made in advance of course commencement, access will be provided 2 weeks after receipt of full payment.
Processing fee: A$50 (non-refundable)
Course Fee: A$2,950 (full fees inclusive of GST.)
Fees include online access to relevant SAP e-learning training materials and training systems. Also includes hard copy training manuals.
SAP Certification Test
Upon completing the course, candidate will be required to register directly with SAP and pay the test fee of A$900.00 to sit the online examination administered by SAP.
The U21Global course will include an examination component.