SCM-Planning & Manufacturing
Sapient Business Consulting in partnership with SAP is proud to offer the SAP Academy. This programme enables Sapient Business Consulting students to undertake SAP Consultant Certification training via e-learning. The SAP programme will be fully accessible online, enabling participants to study at their own pace, with online support and access to expert instructor help at scheduled times.
Details for the course are outlined below:
Supply Chain Management – Planning & Manufacturing Certification
Students can access the training materials from anywhere within Australia.
The SAP Academy content is accessible for 5 months for supported learning at your own pace.
SAP Course: 3 months for each online course enrolled.
U21Global Course: 3 months (online)
SAP Academy includes:
- e-Learning course
- Help desk support
- Access to training system
- Student handbook
Software Component and Release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4
The Academy TSCM4e is a package of the following training contents:
- SAP129 SAP Navigation (e-learning)
- SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- TERP01 SAP ERP: Introduction (e-learning)
- TERP02 SAP ERP: Introduction to SAP NetWeaver
- TERP51 SAP ERP: Introduction to Processes in Material Planning
- TERP52 SAP ERP: Introdcution to Processes in Manuf.Execution
- TSCM40 Planning/Manufacturing I (e-learning + student handbook)
- TSCM42 Planning/Manufacturing II (e-learning + student handbook)
You will gain:
- A globally recognised certificate awarded by SAP
- Recognition as a SAP Solution Consultant in your chosen area of expertise
- Access to vast resources from SAP information network
- A globally recognized Certificate of Professional Development from U21 Global with crests of Melbourne University, Birmingham University, Nottingham University and Virginia University.
Applicants must meet one of the following requirements for admission into the program:
Candidates have a recognised Bachelor’s degree or Professional qualification with a minimum of two years of management or professional experience.
For candidates without a recognised Bachelors degree or Professional qualification a minimum of three years of management or professional experience is required.
Fresh graduates and other candidates who do not satisfy any of the above criteria will require an interview and may be enrolled on a case-to-case basis.
Candidate may commence their SAP programme at anytime.
Candidate is required to select this SAP track and ONE U21Global course, consistent with your background and experience
All payment must be made in advance of course commencement, access will be provided 2 weeks after receipt of full payment.
Processing fee: A$50 (non-refundable)
Course Fee: A$4,950 (full fees inclusive of GST.)
Fees include online access to relevant SAP e-learning training materials and training systems. Also includes hard copy training manuals.
Upon completing the course, candidate will be required to register directly with SAP and pay the test fee of A$900.00 to sit the online examination administered by SAP.
The U21Global course will include an examination component.